The working hours correspond to a 6 to 8 hour day. You accompany the children during the whole day. You have two days off per week.
During your stay you will be living on the Tuwapende Watoto compound of the children’s home in the guest house. The rooms are comfortably furnished with bed, mosquito net, wardrobe, light and fan. A shower with running water, western toilet and refrigerator are provided.
ORDINARY (SINGLE ENTRY) VISA
An application of Ordinary Visa should be accompanied with the following;
- Copy of the applicant’s valid passport (biographic data page);
- Return ticket of the flight;
- Fully completed visa application form
- 50 USD visa fee
This visa is granted to foreign national for the purposes of Visit, Tourism, Leisure, Holiday, attending Conference, Humanitarian and charity activities, Family Visit, Health Treatment or any other purpose as may be determined by the issuing authority. Its validity does not exceed 90 days for a single entry
How to Apply for a Visa Online:
- Visit the Immigration Services Website (immigration.go.tz)
- Select “e-services”;
- Select “Online Visa Application”;
- Upload and attach the applicant’s scanned relevant documents for the Visa;
- Then, the applicant will receive an e-mail message containing User Identification Number (that may be used to track the application online);
- After completion of filling an online visa application form, the applicant will have to pay for a for respective visa fee;
- Upon successful payment, the applicant will submit his application;
- Lastly, the applicant will receive a message of confirmation of his application being received.
Visa Payment Method:
An Applicant can make payment of visa fee online through one of the following methods:
- By Visa card or By Master card;
- By Swift transfer (i.e. depositing money directly into bank account at the bank counter).
After making fee payment, an Applicant will receive a notification that his payment has been received. He/she will wait for Approval of Visa before starting the journey.
Tracking the Visa Application:
After successfully submitting the application, an applicant may track the progress of his application by using his ID Number, which is given during the application stage. To track the application, applicant will go back to the Visa Application System, then click the Visa Status button.